FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*
Do not go to a builder without us! It does not cost you to be represented.
Contact us today for assistance with area builder’s homes.
Give us a call and we will help you find the best
deals on new homes in the neighborhoods you choose.
A Few Reasons You May Prefer to Build New:
Although some people prefer an established neighborhood, there are some great reasons to consider new a new build.
1) Have it your way: You get to make the choices on colors and fixtures.
2) A floorplan that works for you: Pick a floorplan that has the features that are most important to you.
3) It’s new: New means it is under warranty.
4) Energy Features: There is an advantage to a home that has all the current energy features.
5) Low Maintenance: Since everything is new, you normally have a much lower chance of maintenance issues coming up.
6) Community amenities: Many new homes are located in master-planned communities with resort-style features, including pools, parks, hiking trails and are located near shopping.
7) Safety: Newly built homes have to pass current code. That often means State-of-the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Allowing you to feel confident that you are in a safe environment..